Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wish Wish

Wish wish,

How I wish,

To be in Solitude.

Far Far,

Far away,

From these surroundings Confused.

Gone gone,

Be gone,

This Confusion.

Need need,

I need,

A Solution.

Need need,

I need,

A friend, brimming with Compassion.

Do do,

What should I do,

I feel so Restless.

Away away,

Take me away,

From this colossal Mess.

Ask ask,

All I ask,

Is for Peace.

Buzz buzz,

Goes the world,

Like busy Bees.

Where where,

Tell me where,

Is the me I Know?

Why why,

O’ why,

Do I feel so Low?

- By Nitye Sood


3 Comments:

Blogger Imperfect said...

what were the geese for???
if it was just for rhyme....idk if u shud keep it in....gees doesnt really go with "somebody get meout of thislife" ....if u know wat i mean....
just construcitve criticism ok?
byeee

m.a.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Imperfect said...

good change.
its beautiful.
youre really good u know that?
cant wait for the novels!!
byeee

m.a.

7:46 AM  
Blogger che said...

it's good . i like it . so different .

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home